Friday, June 7, 2013
smart friend
So, I have a smart friend named Noelle Edwards who is departing Facebook and writing/sharing pics on her blog. I like her style. Thus is the motivation for starting this blog. So, I would love to still be able to share cute Margaret pictures, but no longer want to be comparing my life to numerous others. In addition I love to write even more then I like to take pictures, and I have heard that blogging is a better online medium for it anyway. I don't know if anyone will want to read - humbling to think that people might subscribe - we shall see. I wanted my domain name to be parts of scripture that have been especially meaningful to me, and it was refreshing how long it took me to find a domain name of scripture that was not already taken. Ha! Well, this is it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment